At IAAPA, a trade show for the attractions industry, the opportunities are endless. An event that welcomes professionals, industry leaders, and families alike, you can witness innovation, new products, and make connections - all in one place!
Networking is important, and this is the perfect place to make it happen. To make sure your business remains a front-runner, discover new things at IAAPA and come see all the magic they have to offer.
As for Tent and Table, we’ll have two large booths at the event! At our booths, you can get a good look at our commercial tents, bounce houses, inflatable water slides, chairs, and much, much more.
And there’s even more good news: if you’re an owner or operator of an event rental business, a family entertainment center, etc., you can get in touch with Tent and Table to receive FREE admission to the trade show floor.
The trade show is family-friendly, so bring your whole gang! While you’re not attending the show, there is plenty to do in Orlando, the most exciting city in the nation.
Things To Do In Orlando
Summer is the best time to visit Orlando. There are so many activities to do and things to see, it would take you over 100 days to check them all off. So, while you’re here, pick out a few of your favorites and take advantage of your time in the Sunshine State.
(Hint: you can visit [some of] these attractions for a discounted rate when you show proof of attendance to IAAPA!)
No matter your preferences, there is something here for everyone. If you’re into games, rides, and thrills, here are a few staples we recommend:
- The Pinball Palace at Dezerland Park Orlando
- At The Pinball Palace, you’ll find one of the country’s largest collections of pinball games along with darts, ping-pong, billiards, and refreshments. People of all ages love this place!
- ICON Park
- ICON Park is fun for the whole family, and is a beautiful place to dine, drink, ride rides, and explore. You can’t skip going on The Wheel, which is a 40-story-tall ferris wheel with an amazing view at the top!
- Universal Orlando Resort
- You’ll find your favorite characters from movies, TV, and pop culture at Universal Orlando Resort. There are three theme parks that boast entertainment, shopping, rides, and dining. Soar through Harry Potter World, fly high with Spider Man, and much more at Universal.
- If you’re looking for hands-on education and entertainment for your family, check out WonderWorks for an experience that will ignite the senses and imagination.
- Walt Disney World
- What’s a trip to Orlando without Walt Disney World? Here, you’ll find theme parks, water parks, dining, entertainment, and shopping - it’s a paradise full of your favorite faces from Disney movies from now and yesteryear.
If you’re not crazy about rides and coasters, maybe shopping and experiences are more your style. If that sounds like you, you can’t miss out on:
- Disney Springs
- Here, you’ll find trendy restaurants, unique fashion, and musical acts. Shopaholics definitely won’t get bored.
- Drawn to Life by Cirque Du Soleil and Disney
- The collaboration you never knew you needed. Witness this amazing acrobatics show where the stage is the animator’s desk with jaw-dropping choreography, costumes, and music.
- Crayola Experience
- This experience is a colorful, interactive, whimsical adventure where you can create your own coloring page, name and wrap your own crayon, learn how crayons are made, and go on your very own 4-D coloring adventure!
- Kings Dining and Entertainment
- If you love games like bowling, billiards, foosball, bocce ball, and shuffleboard, this place is for you! You can also enjoy indoor and outdoor dining.
Of course, you’re going to be hungry after a day full of amazing thrills. Luckily, Orlando is the perfect place to check out amazing restaurants featuring world-famous chefs! Check out:
- José Andrés: JALEO and Pepe
- José was named one of Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” and was awarded the title of “Outstanding Chef” by the James Beard Foundation. He serves hot and cold Spanish-style sandwiches, focusing on the spirit and flavor of Spain.
- Rick Bayless: Frontera Cocina
- Rick Bayless has eight James Beard Awards and has starred in shows such as One Plate at a Time and Bravo’s Top Chef Masters. Don’t miss out on him!
- Richard Blais: Four Flamingos
- Richard Blais was the winner of Top Chefs: All Stars and at Four Flamingos, he combines vintage eras with Florida’s natural cuisine that you won’t want to pass up.
Enjoy IAAPA and Orlando
In Orlando, there is no shortage of awesome things to experience and fun things to do. Advance your business at IAAPA Trade Show 2022 and afterwards, have the time of your life in this amazing city!