96" Rectangle Wood Folding Banquet Table
- Buy 10 for $154.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $145.99 each and save 15%
Tent and Table offers several different sizes of commercial-grade banquet tables, each with superb attention to detail, that will last you for many, many years. This 96" (8') Rectangular Wood Folding Table measures 30" high and 30" wide and is a popular choice for rental and catering businesses because of its rugged construction and its versatility. Manufactured with the use of a state-of-the-art computer numerical control (CNC) machine, each of our folding banquet tables are precision crafted and engineered to be exactly the same. This delivers ultimate consistency; it also enables a simple and straightforward replacement of any broken and damaged parts.
This 8' industrial wood folding table is designed with unsurpassed excellence and is designed and manufactured to stand up to the unique wear that is caused by constant set up and tear down. Not only is this banquet folding table durable enough for the everyday rigors of commercial use, it also is a great table to have on hand in the home for parties, yard or tag sales and other special events. For commercial use, it is ideal for banquet halls, training rooms, seminar settings and to use in hotel buffets. Need an extra workspace at the office? This 96" table makes an exceptional table for the office that stores flat with not in use.
Our quality-made banquet table is constructed with 3/4"-thick birch plywood and has been sealed with a tough, protective polyurethane finish on both sides. It features aluminum edging that has been high-pressure crimped to the tabletop (without the use of any adhesives). This not only results in a beautiful finish, but it also reduces any moisture penetration during its use that may damage the integrity of the wood. This 8' rectangle-shaped folding banquet table has full-length wood runners and wishbone-style folding legs that are attached directly to the tabletop with flush flat head carriage bolts.
The positive-locking legs are powder coated to reduce rusting over time. They are manufactured with 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, and each have a diameter of 1". The locking mechanism ensures that any wiggling and/or vibrating while the table in use will not loosen the lock. Further, plastic glides have been pressed into each foot to prevent scuffs on your floor surfaces; a hinged diagonal leg brace allows for these tables to fold flat for efficient, stackable and space-saving storage - as well as easy transport to and from events.
This rectangle folding table accommodates our 96" bar-top risers, transforming this table into a temporary bar top for your events (sold separately). Other sizes of our commercial-grade banquet tables are available, including 72" (6') banquet tables and 48" (4') banquet tables.
Tent and Table is your source for tough commercial-grade products, including party tents, tables and chairs, that will accommodate a wide range of businesses and events. We're your one-stop for well-made yet affordable products that will last you for many years.
Please note: Flush-flat carriage bolts are visible through clear-face tabletop surfaces; therefore, it is recommended that a tablecloth is used to cover these from the display of guests.
This rectangle folding table can accept bar-top risers, transforming this table into a temporary bar top for your events (sold separately)
Warranty Information: Our wooden tables come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. This warranty does not cover misuse.
- Table Top - Constructed 3/4" thick clear faced plywood made from birch wood, sanded smooth without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with a protective polyurethane finish.
- Aluminum Edging - High-pressure crimped to the top without no adhesives for beautiful finish and prevents moisture entry
- Folding Legs - Created using 1" diameter, 16-gauge, cold-rolled, silver powder-coated steel tubing
- Under structure - Wishbone-style folding legs and full-length wood runners
- Height/Width - 30" Tall, 30" Wide
- Created with a CNC machine for high-precision quality and consistency
- All metal parts are powder coated to reduce rusting
- Folding legs and wood runners secured to top with flush flat head carriage bolts, lock washers, and nuts.
- Hinged diagonal brace allows table legs to fold for space-saving storage and easy transport
- Positive locking legs in opened and closed positions
- Continuous weld joints
- Black plastic glides pressed into ends of legs
- Stackable for use with table carts or or storage
|Table Top Material||Birch Plywood|
|Table Frame Material||Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Standing Table Height||30" Standard Height|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.