Trailer Dolly with Steel Hub Flat Free Tires
The American Cart Heavy Duty Trailer Dolly is built from the ground up with quality components and attention to detail. Starting with the 10″ Amerityre Closed Cell Foam Wheels, the cart is ready to go at all times. No worries or frustrations about flat ties. The foam tires also cushion the load and provides smooth maneuverability. The all-steel construction ensures quality that will last. The base is formed from 1-1/2″ tubular steel, it is then reinforced welded to provide the sturdiest base on the market. The engineering, welding, and powder-coating are all done in house at the Ohio Plant to ensure quality control all the way through. The trailer dolly comes standard with a 2 inch ball, but that ball is interchangeable based on application. The dolly can also be used with a pintle hitch. Easily move utility, boat, cargo, jet-ski and other trailers.
Trailer Dolly Features
- 600 lb tongue weight capacity – tongue weight is approximately 12% of a trailers gross weight
- Comes standard with a 2 inch ball
- Interchangeable ball
- 1-1/2 inch tubular steel construction
- Industry leading 3/4 inch axle
- 10 inch Steel Hub Amerityre No Flat Wheels
- Can be used with Ball Hitch or Pintle Hitch
- Usages: Garages, Marinas, Construction Sites, and Rental Yards.
Standard American Cart Features
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted in Ohio.
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- 10″ Care Free / Flat Free Wheels – Durable and easy rolling without risk of flats.
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load Additional Features
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Ready to ship – In stock and ready to ship
Reese Hitch Ball Specifications
- Standard Hitch Ball Diameter: 2 Inch
- Standard Hitch Ball Finish: Zinc
- Standard Hitch Ball Shank Diameter: 3/4 inch
- Standard Hitch Ball Shank Length: 1-9/16 inch
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||600|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|