Multi Fork Hand Truck with Looped Handles and Rear Wheels
The new looped handle version of the standard fork hand truck features two “infinite” loop handles that allow the operator to always have control of the cart. The handle design also lets the operator to pull the cart back with maximum leverage. Another new feature that helps with leverage is the new rear footplate. By pulling on the looped handles and utilizing the rear foot plate it becomes much easier to pull back heavy, oversized loads. Included with every cart is a revolutionary 10 foot auto-retracting e-strap system.
Constructed with a heavy-duty reinforced steel frame, this model features two 20″ industrial steel forks to accommodate larger loads. The Dual Wheel model has four total tires for optimal load stability and increased capacity. The sturdy hand truck holds 1,000 lbs. of tents, inflatables, or tables. The 10″ tires are made with closed cell foam, so they’ll never go flat.
The Fork Hand Truck is made in the U.S.A.
Fork Hand Truck Features
- Heavy Duty Forks - Industrial strength steel forks. 20 inches long and 3 inches wide
- Adjustable – Move the forks to accommodate the load. 6″ wide when forks are together, 19″ wide when the forks are fully separated.
- Ergonomic Handles – Angled hand grips provide additional stability under load
- Looped handled – Simple and easy to use for basic jobs
- Heavy-duty comes standard – Built to heavy duty specs
- 10″ Care Free / Flat Free Wheels – Durable and easy rolling without risk of flats.
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Made in the USA.
|Product Weight||138 lbs|
|Item Dimensions||30" x 68" x 47.5"|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||1000|
|Foot Plate Diameter (Inches)||20|
|Foot Plate Width (Inches)||3|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Wheel Type||Front Fixed, Rear Swivel|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.