American Cart Hand Truck with Steel Hub No Flat Tires
Built tough. Continuous frame. Loop handle offers push, pull, or lift options. Heavy-duty base plate provides maximum strength. 10” Closed-cell foam tires.
Hand Truck Features
- Heavy Duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs. Constructed from tubular steel and welded for maximum strength.
- Wheel Fenders – Expand the hauling area without hitting the wheels.
- Extra thick base plate – Able to handle more load than a standard hand truck.
- Flat-free tires – 10 inch closed-cell tires that will never go flat.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish.
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load.
- Ergonomic Handles – Angled hand grips provide additional stability under load
- Traditional P Handle – Simple and easy to use for basic jobs.
|Product Weight||42 lbs|
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Item Dimensions||22” W x 20” D x 50” H|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||600|
|Foot Plate Diameter (Inches)||10|
|Foot Plate Width (Inches)||14|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.