Our Moose Supply Water Resistant Wood Pile Poly Tarp Covers are designed for covering woodpiles/firewood piles, construction, landscaping, and as ground covers. These medium-duty poly tarps are constructed with a strong 10 x 10 cross weave that is 5 mil thick, utilizing a triple layer system of woven and laminated polyethylene that has heat-sealed edges and rope-reinforced hems to provide top-notch strength and durability.
These poly tarp covers were designed for all-weather use with rust-resistant aluminum grommets approximately every 3 feet. These tarps are laminated to resist water, tears, and mildew and feature arctic flexibility, making them able to stand up to the toughest of cold weather conditions.
Disclaimer: All of the tarp sizes are "Cut Sizes" - the industry standard. The "Finished Size" is usually 6" shorter on each side. For example, a 25' x 33' tarp has a Finished Size of 24' 6" x 32' 6."
- Strong 10 x 10 cross weave fabric, made with 3 layers of medium-duty woven and laminated polyethylene that has a 5 mil thickness
- Edging that is heat sealed and reinforced by polyethylene rope in the hems.
- Versatile, multi-purpose and all weather usage that is resistant to water, tears and mildew.
- Rust resistant grommets approximately ever 3 feet for securing and tie downs
- Arctic Flexibility
- Covering and protecting woodpiles and firewood
- Farming and Rancher usage
- Construction and landscaping jobs
- Short-term Canopy covers
- Hunting sites
- Backyard covers
- Trailer covers
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Size||6' x 24'|
|Cut Size||5' 6" x 23' 6"|
|Color||Green / Brown Reversible|
|Weave||10 x 10|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.