5/16" x 10" Steel Hook Tarp Stakes, 50 Pack
Moose Supply heavy-duty steel tarp stakes feature a rust-resistant finish and are produced with an industry standard of 5/16˝ diameter with a length of 10˝. Our stakes have multiple uses; for tarps, ground covers, fencing, ropes, landscaping or anything that needs to be secured to the ground. This quality, zinc plated stake will add a secure finishing touch to your next assembly or project.
You can stake down your side walls to secure them and you can stake down your ground cloth so it doesn't blow while you prepare the surface. These spikes are handy to have around the warehouse, workshop or home.
Quick tip: These stakes can be removed by inserting another stake at the hook end and pulling upwards.
- Constructed from Rust-Resistant Steel with a Zinc-plated finish
- Engineered for ultimate durability; built to last
- Simple and easy to use. Just hammer into the ground
- Able to be used to secure items to the most unstable ground
- Ideal for tarps and ground covers
- Ground Covers
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Stake Type||2" Hook|
|Size||5/16" x 10"|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.