20' x 30' PVC Weekender West Coast Frame Party Tent - Green
Please Note: Weekender Tents are recommended for residential (at home) usage but can be used commercially with professional installation.
Our 20' x 30' Weekender West Coast Frame Tent was made for fast and easy setup and is perfect for residential and short-term commercial use. You can use these tents for everything indoor and outdoor events, like vendor booths at trade shows, fairs and other similar places. They also make great additions to parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal gatherings, baptisms and more.
West Coast Frame tents also do not require center poles, which provides optimal space inside the structure for guests and equipment. Our Weekender West Coast Frame Tents feature a sturdy 1.5" diameter galvanized steel frame and fittings, with the steel fittings manufactured from 1.25" schedule 40 steel pipe and finished with a zinc plating.
The tent top is made from strong translucent PVC material that's waterproof and resistant to UV light, mold, mildew, and flame. They feature 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, and alligator clips to keep the top on. There are also replaceable polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). Identification labels are heat bonded to each top.
20' x 30' Weekender West Coast Frame Tent Capacity
- 50 people for a sit-down dinner
- 60 people for a buffet-style dinner
- 75 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 120 people for a cocktail party
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Please Note: Our Weekender Frame Tents comes with a 90-day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Galvanized steel frame, rust & corrosion resistant
- Durable metal connectors
- PVC top cover heat-bonded at the seams, 100% waterproof
- UV/MR/FR protection, blocking up to 90% of the sun
- All tops have sidewalls ropes to hang sidewalls
- 5/8" x 24" Hook Stakes for strength and stability
- All necessary hardware included
- Storage bags included
- Full instructions and care manual included
- Easy to set up
- Ideal for short term commercial and recreational use
- Includes a base plate for each leg for anchoring to asphalt (This does not replace the need for ground staking, it is only for securing the leg to the asphalt)
- Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND.
- Secure your tent properly with straps and ground pegs.
- The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind, and never leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on.
- Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
- This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Product Weight||360 lbs|
|Tent Frame Type||Weekender West Coast Frame|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||20' x 30'|
|Tent Area||600 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 120 Guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||14oz PVC Vinyl|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.