This Heavy-Duty Trailer Dolly is constructed from 1-1/2 inch American tubular steel that is reinforced welded to provide the highest level of quality and durability available, capable of supporting up to 600 lbs. The all-steel construction has been powder-coated to ensure a lasting finish and this trailer dolly comes with a 2" ball hitch that is interchangeable between a ball hitch or a pintle hitch for your needs. Use this heavy-duty trailer dolly for moving boats, cargo, jet-skis, trailers or in cooperation with the Mega Hauler (sold separately).
The trailer dolly comes equipped with a pair of 10" closed-cell tires that will never go flat, affording you the peace of mind that this unit is going to be just as reliable on day 1000 as it is on day 1.
PLEASE NOTE: This product's shipping weight is larger than it's actual weight, due to dimensional shipping costs for large items.
Trailer Dolly Features:
- All-American, Heavy-duty 1-1/2 inch tubular Steel Construction
- Powder-coated finish protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- 600 lbs tongue capacity (tongue weight is approx 12% of a trailer's gross weight)
- Easy to operate design to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- 2" ball hitch, interchangeable
- Can be used with ball hitch or pintle hitch
- Industry-leading 3/4" axle for maximum strength.
- 10" closed-cell tires that will never go flat.
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||600|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
|Volts||Standard 115 V|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.