What Is Bolt?
Bolt is our checkout partner that helps us offer a faster, more secure shopping experience. Once you create a Bolt account, you’ll unlock access to One-Click Checkout and easier login.
How do I create an account?
While adding your shipping and billing info, you’ll see a checked box that indicates your information’s been saved. Bolt will send a verification code to your phone or email to verify your info.
The next time you check out, you won’t need a password or to fill out any fields, allowing you to finish the purchase in seconds.
What are Bolt Passkeys?
Passkeys give shoppers a fast and ultra-secure way to log in to their Bolt Account on mobile devices without having to enter a password. Instead, passkeys utilize device-specific methods of verification including:
- PIN: shopper uses a short code that is stored on their device to log in
- Touch ID: shopper uses their fingerprint instead of a password to log in
- Face ID: shopper uses facial recognition instead of a password to log in
How do I create and use a Bolt Passkey?
Shoppers can easily create a Bolt Passkey at account.bolt.com. account.bolt.com Once created, shoppers can use their Bolt Passkey on their mobile devices across the Bolt Network.
I already have an online account. What's changing with Bolt?
With Bolt, we’re pleased to offer:
- Fast & secure One-Click Checkout
- A simpler login experience through text verification. No more pesky passwords needed.
- Encrypted account protection so you can shop with peace of mind
- One account used across the Bolt Network, so you can shop seamlessly across hundreds of brands
How can I check out using my Bolt Account?
When you’re ready to check out, all you’ll need to do is enter the verification code sent to your phone or email. This code allows us to offer a secure, One-Click Checkout experience and replaces your account password.
Can I still check out as a guest?
Yes! Guest checkout is always available. You do not need an account to check out, simply click “continue as guest” during checkout.
How is my data kept secure?
Shoppers’ trust and safety are important to us. By creating an account, Bolt ensures that shoppers’ personal details are secure. Learn more about how Bolt provides shopping with peace of mind.
How do I manage my Bolt account?
Manage your account directly from the Bolt Shopper Dashboard. Login to your account then go to the “Account Settings”.
If you’re interested in deleting your account deleting your account then select “Delete Account”.
Where do I learn more about Bolt?
Head to Bolt at bolt.com/shopper to learn more.
When linking back to Bolt.com, use the below links.
When updating with “your brand”, includes dashes where spaces would be, i.e. Lilly-Pulitzer
- Bolt General Link: www.bolt.com/shopper/?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=YOURBRAND
- Bolt Shopper Security Link: www.bolt.com/security/?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=YOURBRAND
- Shopper Dashboard / Account Creation: www.account.bolt.com/?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=YOURBRAND
- Passkey information: www.bolt.com/blog/why-passkeys/?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=YOURBRAND
- Account Deletion: https://help.bolt.com/shoppers/account/account-settings/#how-to-delete-your-bolt-account/?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=YOURBRAND